BITS & PIECES
Refunds are only offered for misbound or faulty books returned within 14 days. When we use the word “FAULTY” this is due to production not due to damages caused by third party handlers or freight companies. Only the cost price of the book will be refunded. We request that the faulty item is posted back to katherinesabbath.com for review before a refund is issued. The customer is responsible for the cost of this return.
Please contact us at [email protected] within 5 business days if you have a claim for a faulty item.
KATHERINE SABBATH.COM is committed to:
• Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
• Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and any other applicable privacy legislation.
• Personal information submitted on this website ("Site"); and
• Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms and Conditions of Sale
By purchasing products from KATHERINESABBATH.COM( "we", "us", "our") or using this website, the purchaser (the "Customer", "you", "your"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale (the "Terms").
1. Consumer Protection and other legislation: Where the provisions of any consumer protection law, or any mandatory legislation in your jurisdiction that cannot legally be excluded applies, these terms will be read subject to the application of that legislation, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that legislation will apply.
2. Business Customers: To the extent permitted by law, business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that t consumer protection legislation does not apply.
3. Software Warranty: All digital products sold by KATHERINESABBATH.COM is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreements that apply to those products. The Customer acknowledges their obligations to abide by such license agreements. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Customer acknowledges that KATHERINESABBATH.COM does not warrant any software or other electronic or digital products under these Terms and Conditions. All software and other electronic or digital products are warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use.
4. Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify KATHERINE SABBATH.COM against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered due to the act or omission of the customer. KATHERINESABBATH.COM shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services from KATHERINESABBATH.COM, even if KATHERINE SABBATH.COM has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall KATHERINESABBATH.COM maximum liability exceed the cost of the relevant original order.
5. Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by KATHERINE SABBATH.COM then KATHERINESABBATH.COM shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then KATHERINE SABBATH.COM will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
6. Prices, Payment and Title: KATHERINESABBATH.COM available payment methods will be presented at the time of purchase. KATHERINE SABBATH.COM will not fulfill any order until payment is received in full. All sales are in AUD.
7. Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
8. Security: KATHERINESABBATH.COM uses reasonable endeavours to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure. However you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. KATHERINESABBATH.COM will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties on any computer programmes (e.g. those used for transmission of viruses)..
9. Cancelling Orders: KATHERINESABBATH.COM reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason or to cancel the purchase agreement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where KATHERINE SABBATH.COM believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase agreement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you (where it has already been paid).
10. GST: All prices are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated.
11. Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of Australia the customer is the importer and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of KATHERINESABBATH.COM’s control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
12. Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download on this site and the software used to create it, remains the property of KATHERINESABBATH.COM or its Licensors as defined by Australian and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter such content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
13. Shipping: Shipping is available to most countries. The Katherine Sabbath Greatest Hits Pop Up Cook Book weighs over 2kg and will be despatched from a fulfilment centre in Hong Kong by various freight companies depending on the country of destination. Delivery charges depend on the country of destination. Upon checkout the shipping rate will be added to the shopping cart. Shipping is by default uninsured and we cannot assume liability for loss or breakage.
14. Delivery Estimates: KATHERINE SABBATH.COM makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. By placing an order, you agree not to hold KATHERINESABBATH.COM liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver your order on time. All orders are dispatched from a fulfilment centre in Hong Kong using different freight carriers. All customers will receive tracking details once order is placed.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER